Thursday, October 9, 2008

Party Light

I just went to my first Party Light party. My neighbor Meghan invited me yesterday and I said yes! I was very nervous because I don't really know Meghan but for saying hi when we meet, and then no one else at the party. I had a great time. I spent a little more than what I should have, but I think I will be very happy with my choices. I want to try to work Party Light, but am not sure about doing 6 shows in the first month, that is at least 2 shows a week / weekend I don't know if I have that much free time. I am starting to think that I may have to push back this start until I have a lot more free time. I seem to need to make my life hectic! However, I will meet and see more people this way, so that's a good thing.

I am almost done with the body of my Labyrinth top. The row I'm on right now and then the cast off, THEN I CAN START THE SLEEVES!!! I cant wait!

No comments: