Thursday, February 5, 2009

Molesting Timeclocks

So for a few weeks now I have discovered that I am relaxing from my crazy school schedule, finally. I first noticed when I started to forget to wear my watch, then I locked myself out of my car 2 time in as many days, then I started to forget to take my cell phone on short errands, and now I seem to have decided to forget my work badge. This would not have been a total problem except for that I need it to get into the building after hours, and since I work midnights, this is very important. So to counter act this forgetfulness, I have started to attach my badge to my top when I change cloths for work. And this is working great, except that because it has been SO FLIPPIN' COLD!! I have to wear extra layers of warm weather clothing. This only presents a problem when I am trying to utilize the badge. As it is under the mammoth amount of cloths and I don't want to take off or undo any of the items, I bump my chest against the reader, however, since I have so many layers, I truly have to molest the reader to have it read my badge. Quite a humorous display if one was watching.
I have another long weekend approaching, I drill on Sat and Sun 7:30a-5p and then Sun and Mon night, I am working 11p-7a THEN I have a MD appt at 8A tues morning, right after my shift. I tell you I will sleep like a baby tuesday! Well I will unless the mailman wakes me up with a package. . . I truly need to create a "Do Not Disturb" sign for my appartment door.
As I am getting more into sharing my life via pictures on different internet venues, I am realizing how little pictures I have of myself, tons of others and my cat, but none of me. So I shall have to cast the net to my friends and family to send me pics so that I can have and share those times in my life that were picture worthy.
I am getting along quite well with the brim of the tympany hat I am making for my cousin. I must say that I am quite proud of it if I do say so my self, and I do. The verigation is coming out so cool, red, green, turquoise, purple, navy, black, and gray. I have 6 blocks done and am about to start the seventh and will finish with the 8th. Then I can start the crown yea!

So TTFN Ta Ta For Now!

No comments: