Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Color


I Was reading a blog recently (Knit Quest I think) and she made a comment on dying yarn and to take a grouping of favorite pictures to find your personal color palate. I then saw in another blog (no idea this time) a beautiful picture of a cherry blossom tree in full bloom. I have NEVER been one to like the color pink, I always associated it to the girls who were too prissy to be my friends. But I have always enjoyed the pairing of a lite, almost white pink with a dark-chocolate brown. And so the urge to dye a skein of yarn pink and brown was strong, too bad I have no experience with dyeing nor the tools or even the yarn to dye. But the urge is still there, so when I have the time space and equipment to produce the nirvana of all yarn colors, I shall embark on the journey that will undoubtedly take me deep into the belly of the dyeing world.

No comments: